1. Gather and make available studies, theses and other existing publications related to the theme of Roma communities;
2. To promote the publication of studies to improve the existing knowledge on the topic of Roma communities;
3. To promote and publicize initiatives or events, such as seminars and conferences, to promote greater knowledge of the situation of Roma communities and / or allow the formation of the key factors in this issue.
4. Publicize your activity and the combined knowledge, through various media, for the wide availability of information;
5. Promote cooperation and coordination between the ACM, PI and scientific and academic institutions, at national and international level;
6. Raise awareness and deconstruct myths, representations and / or stereotypes about the Roma communities.
- Professor Alexandra Castro (Dinamia - CET);
- Professor Emília Martins (IPV - ESEV);
- Professor Maria José Casa-Nova (Universidade do Minho);
- Professor Maria do Rosário Carneiro (ISCSP - UTL);
- Professor Rogério Roque Amaro (ISCTE - IUL);
- Doctor Sérgio Aires (EAPN);
- Liliana Moreira, researcher of the Roma Communities Observatory