a) Member of government that has the charge of the area of equality;
b) High Commission for Migrations (ACM);
c) Commission for Equality and Against Racial Discrimination (CICDR);
d) General-Inspection competent in the matter.
The entities referred to in the first three paragraphs, upon learning of an administrative offense, send the case to the competent General Inspection, which will conduct its statement.
- Fill in the online complaint form available at www.cicdr.pt/queixas;
- Send complaint by mail, addressed to CICDR, to Rua Álvaro Coutinho, nº 14-16, 1250-025 Lisboa;
- written complaint with the facts considered discriminatory, sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- personally in any of the entities referred to above, and make a written submission which report the facts as discriminatory
- In the complaint you should consider the following:
- full identification (name, number of the identification, expiration date, taxpayer number, address, telephone number and email address)
- A detailed description of all facts and circumstances that have occurred acts of discrimination, written in an objective, hard data should be indicated as the date and the location and identification of the alleged perpetrators;
- Indication of witnesses (names, number of identity cards, addresses, contacts, phone, email);
- You should note also the following:
- under the law, who claim to have suffered discrimination, support it, presenting the facts of the susceptible appears to indicate;
- It is very important to present all evidence available to it, namely, the complete identification of all stakeholders and all the details that occurred in the commission of such acts (or failure thereof) in order to compete for the success of research;
- The evidence of attitudes that, by act or omission, are based on discriminatory grounds should not, by itself, cause him to give up the complaint.