This initiative has as a goal to make available digital pedagogic resources, as a complement of materials/ instruments already existent in teaching PFOL – Portuguese for Natives of Other Languages
It is an e-learning platform developed with the Moodle software to support the teaching of the Portuguese language to foreigners in the training room.
This new tool gathers a set of pedagogic resources that increase the interactivity between students and teachers, namely, texts, audios, videos and animations.
Similar to the referential it is organized by the following units:
- Identification and Personal Description;
- Daily Life;
- Events and Hobbies;
- Shopping, Services and Directions;
- The human body and Health;
- Professions and Work;
- Studies and Professional Experience;
- Past and Present;
- Eating habit;
- News and Other Texts;
- Citizenship and Cultural Diversity.