Migrations represent a huge opportunity that Portugal has been able to manage effectively. This management has been nationally and internationally acknowledged, being a reference in many areas for practices to replicate in different contexts. I invite you therefore to get to know the work of the High Commission for Migration and its numerous partners.
I also invite you to contribute, in your sphere of everyday actions, so that we can continue making Portugal a welcoming, tolerant and inclusive country.
- Strategic Plan for Migration (PEM)
- National Immigrant Support Centre (CNAI)
- Observatory for Migration
- Roma Communities Observatory (OBCIG)
- Commission for Equality and Against Racial Discrimination
- Activity Reports
- ACM Handbook PT and EN
- Management Documents
- Ethics and Prevention
- Regulamento Interno da RNAIM
- ACM, I.P., Organizational Chart
- ACM Magazine
- Prémio de Comunicação "Pela Diversidade Cultural"
- Programa Escolhas