Accordingly with the established for the PEI:
- Course «Supporting the Creation of Businesses», it lasts for 62 hours, during 10 weeks (10 group and 8 individual sessions). This allows in leading the attendee in structuring a business idea and in the development of the entrepreneurial skills. At the end of each course, two documents can be issued:
- Certificate of Attendance (CF) confirms the presence (total) at least in seven group sessions and in two individual sessions.
- Letter of Recommendation (CR) that focus on the maturity of the business idea. This document proves, in the trainer’s perspective, that the business project at issue gathers conditions to become a credible business, being its development recommended, in order to implement.
- Consulting – addressed to the participants whose business idea indicates to gather conditions to become a credible business, namely the attendees who received the Letter of Recommendation. This support has as goals: Restructure little aspects of the business idea (when that justifies); Identify financial supports or others; Support the business execution; Guide in the business management, in the meantime formalised.
- Consulting meetings are held after the course and are, generally, individual. Consulting meetings are promoted by the trainer rand are held by request of the entrepreneur, having in account specific necessities.
- Thematic workshops, meetings or other events organised within the support initiatives to the migrant developer pursued by the ACM, I.P.
Stage 3 – Individual interview or group session of description of PEPEI and discussion of the candidates expectations;
Stage 4 – Beginning of the course «Supporting the Creation of Businesses», which will be led, during 10 weeks, by a trainer specialized in business development;
Stage 5 – Consulting, after ending the course, addressed to the attendees that received the Letter of Recommendation.
Source: Ministry of Education and Science