- Develop an enterprising attitude to life, promoting self-esteem and trust in yourself;
- Develop personal, social and business management skills, essential to the business creation;
- Promote the business creation in a sustained way;
- Facilitate the connection between the potential entrepreneur and the entrepreneurship support programs already existing and carried by several entities;
- Promote the executionof businesses already existing in the informal economy.
- Course «Supporting the Creation of Businesses», it lasts for 62 hours, during 10 weeks (10 group and 8 individual sessions). This allows in leading the attendee in structuring a business idea and in the development of the entrepreneurial skills. At the end of each course, two documents can be issued:
- Certificate of Attendance (CF) confirms the presence (total) at least in seven group sessions and in two individual sessions.
- Letter of Recommendation (CR) that focus on the maturity of the business idea. This documentproves, in the trainer’s perspective, that the business project at issue gathers conditions to become a credible business, being its development recommended,in order to implement.
- Consulting – addressed to the participants whose business idea indicates to gather conditions to become a credible business, namelythe attendants who received the Letter of Recommendation. This support has as goals: Restructure little aspects of the business idea (when that justifies); Identifyfinancial supports or others; Support the business execution; Guide in the business management, in the meantime formalised.
- Consulting meetings are held after the course and are, generally, individual.Consulting meetings are promotedby the trainer rand are held by request of the entrepreneur, having in account specific necessities.
- Thematic workshops, meetings or other events organised within the support initiatives to the migrant developer pursued by the ACM, I.P.
Stage 2 – The promoting entities of PEI receive the registrations. (For the events developed in the CNAI of Lisboa and Porto, the interested can express their interest in attending through the filling of a registration form available in http://goo.gl/forms/I28udEjhk0.
Stage 3 – The technician of the promoting institution contacts the candidate to perform an individual interview, or an extended meeting toshow the project and discussion of the candidates’ expectations.
Stage 4 – The candidate confirms the interest in attending PEI.
Stage 5 – Beginning of the course «Supporting the Creation of Businesses», which will be led, during 10 weeks, by a trainer specialized in business development.
Stage 6 – Consulting, after ending the course, addressed to the attendees that received the Letter of Recommendation.
The manual Enable to entrepreneurship: Guide of support to the project implementation “Promotion of the Immigrant Entrepreneurship” is intended to trainers and technicians/institutions that want to promote PEI in the territory where acts. It is a guide of PEI sharing experience, is in progress since 2009 until today, where exposes used tools and resources, as well as instructions to promote a project of this nature. This manual, released on December 2014, is available here.
• High Commission for Migration | ACM – Alto Comissariado para as Migrações, I.P.
National Support Centre for the Integration of Migrants Lisbon | Centro Nacional de Apoio à Integração de Migrantes (CNAIM) de Lisboa
Rua Álvaro Coutinho, 14, 1150-025 Lisboa | Telefone: 218 106 100 | E-mail: email@example.com | Registration in PEI
National Suppor Centre for the Integration of Migrants North | Centro Nacional de Apoio à Integração de Migrantes (CNAIM) do Norte
Av. de França, 316, Edifício Capitólio | Telefone: 222 073 810 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Registration in PEI
• Actions developed with the support of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF):
ADIBER – Associação de Desenvolvimento Integrado da Beira Serra | Bairro de São Paulo. Apartado 12, 3330-304 Góis | T. 235 772 538 | E-mail: email@example.com
AERLIS – Associação Empresarial da Região de Lisboa | Rua São Salvador da Baía, Edifício AERLIS, 2780-017 Oeiras | T. 210 105 000 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATLAS – Cooperativa Cultural, CRL | Delegação do Porto. Rua Bonjardim nº618 – 2º Dir. 4000-118 Porto | T. 222 083 409 | E-mail: email@example.com
COFAC – COOPERATIVA DE FORMAÇÃO E ANIMAÇÃO CULTURAL, CRL | Avenida do Campo Grande, 376, 1749 Lisboa | T. 217 515 500 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECG – Cooperativa Cultural CRL | Rua do Raio, 301 - Edifício Rechicho, 2.º - Salas 3 e 17C, 4710-923 Braga | T. 253 086 210 | E-mail: email@example.com
Município de Alcanena | Divisão de Desenvolvimento Humano e Social. Praça 8 de Maio, 2380-061 Alcanena | T. 249 889 010 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Município de Sintra | Largo Dr. Virgílio Horta 2714-501 Sintra | T. 219 238 807 | E-mail: email@example.com
Município de Viana do Castelo | Passeio das Mordomas da Romaria 4904-877 Viana do Castelo | T. 258 809 300 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RUMO, Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social, Crl | Rua 19, nº 13, Parque Empresarial Baía Tejo (CP5063) 2831-904 Barreiro | T. 212 064 920 | E-mail: email@example.com
Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Almada | R. Dom José de Mascarenhas 40, 2800-119 Almada | T. 210 113 800 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Vila Flor | Largo do Rossio nº 11, 5360-323 Vila Flor | T. 278 518 070 | E-mail: email@example.com
SYAJ – Associação Juvenil SYnergia | Avenida Central, nº 27 a 33, 2º piso, Centro Comercial Avenida 4710-288 Braga | T. 253 299 230 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study of Impacts and Results Assessment of Project Promoting the Immigrant Entrepreneurship here
- Project ABACO
- Newsletter 1 (Nov./2009)
- Newsletter 2 (Sept./2010)
- Trainee Manual – Where does the Money go?
- Trainer Manual – Money management
- Training Manual – Money management in a microbusiness