To grant a temporary residence permit, the applicant must fulfill the following special conditions, besides general conditions already mentioned:
- Must have a work contract made according to the law.
- Must be registered at the social security.
- Must have entered legally in the national territory and remains there legally.
Exceptionally, upon proposal of the SEF National Director or by the initiative of a member of the Government responsible for the area of internal administration, may be dismissed the ownership of a valid visa of residence, provided that, besides meeting all the general condition to be granted to temporary residence permit, the foreigner citizen must fulfill the following conditions:
- Has a work contract or has a work relation proved by a syndicate our association represented in the Advisory Council to the Immigrant Matter or by the Authority of the Work Conditions;
- Has entered legally in the national territory and here remains legally;
- Is registered in the social security and has his situation in order;
- Is registered in the tax administration.